Packages begin at $1,600 but are always customized to fit your event needs and budget. After your free one-hour consultation, we will put together a package exclusively for you and your wedding day!
With our Full-Service Package, LME will walk you through the planning process step by step so that you never feel overwhelmed. We’ll get to know you and your fiancé and create a unique celebration for your family and friends. We recognize that your life is busy, you might not know where to begin planning and you’re looking for a professional to guide you along the way. Here are some of the items we can take off your plate.
- Ceremony & Reception Venue Selection
- Vendor Communication
- Budget Allocation
- Event Style, Design, Theme and Décor
- Wedding Gown and Accessories Guidance
- Etiquette and Traditions
- Wedding Stationery Selection (invitation suite, ceremony programs, escort cards, dinner menus, table numbers, etc.)
- Invitation Addressing and Mailing
- Hotel Block Arrangements
- Wedding Party and Guest Transportation arrangements
- Welcome Gift Amenities
- Wedding Day Timelines
- Logistics Management at the Ceremony & Reception
- Rehearsal Coordination and Implementation
- Wedding Day Ceremony and Reception Management
- Recommendations for all Wedding-Related Vendors such as:
Rentals (linens, tenting, lighting, etc.)
Calligrapher/Paper Goods Designer
Lighting and draping
Hair and makeup artists
'Day Of' WEDDING MANAGEMENT
You’ve planned every detail of your big day and now you want it to go off seamlessly. We’ll start working with you 3 months before your wedding to create a custom timeline, ceremony & reception floor plan and vendor contact sheet. Then we’ll connect with each of your vendors to ensure everyone is on the same page and all of the logistics details have been ironed out. The LME team will be the first to arrive and the last to leave on the big day, making sure every candle is lit, every place card has been set, and every detail is accounted for.
While this is also referred to as “Day-Of Coordination”, it is so much more! Here are some of the things that we provide.
- Complete Coverage of Wedding Day
- Face to Face Meetings
- Charts and Checklists for planning
- Ceremony & Reception Walk through
- Ceremony Floor Plan/Diagram
- Reception Floor Plan/Diagram
- Unlimited Communication
- Complete Vendor Management
- Detailed Timeline/Schedule of Events
- Rehearsal Coverage
- Personal Items and Wedding Gifts Distribution
- Monetary Distribution to Vendors
- Ceremony Rehearsal Coordination
- Wedding Day Ceremony and Reception Management
With Custom Service, LME will provide you with the flexibility to design the plan that best suits your wedding day vision and still get the professional guidance and attention you need.
After our initial meeting, we will determine the scope of your needs and the amount of assistance you require. From there we will develop a CUSTOMIZED package with pricing….a package that is unique as YOU!
Most couples refer to our Full-Service Planning Package to select the services that they need.
A LA CARTE SERVICES
For Couples or PARENTS who don’t want to stress over other important Wedding Events.
- ENGAGEMENT PARTY PLANNING
Yippee! You’re engaged! Let’s celebrate! Let us plan your engagement party so you can relax, enjoy and drink more champagne! Whether that’s a small family gathering for 30, or a cocktail reception for 100 at your favorite bar, we’ll help select the menu, order invitations, decorate the space and be your hostess behind the scenes.
- REHEARSAL DINNER PLANNING
Planning a wedding is more like planning three events in one: the rehearsal dinner, the ceremony and the reception. Let us ease your stress by planning a welcoming rehearsal dinner for your families and the wedding party. This dinner is one of our favorites of the wedding weekend because it officially kicks off the festivities and it’s the first time you start to realize that everyone in room is there for you and your fiancé. We’ll book the venue, help you select the menu and ensure the space looks stunning whether that’s with fresh florals, intimate candle light or a view of the California sunset.
- DAY-AFTER WEDDING BRUNCH PLANNING
Whether you’re looking for an intimate brunch with your immediate family, or a large celebration with out of town guests, the wedding party and family, we can plan a delicious and relaxing day-after wedding brunch!
- CEREMONY ONLY PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT
The hotel or reception venue is coordinating details for the reception, but you still need help with the ceremony
- RECEPTION ONLY PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT
The church or ceremony venue is handling the wedding rehearsal and ceremony details, but you still need help with the reception.
Inquire for pricing